vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Belize Set - part 1

"Belize", a collection of wrought iron furniture. 
This set is a re-edition of my old set of 2010 plus some new things. It has been entirely rebuilt and retextured.

 "Belize", une collection de mobilier en fer forgé.
Cet ensemble est un ré-édition of mon ancien set datant de 2010 plus quelques nouveautés. Il a été complètement reconstruit et retexturé.

Download - Télécharger 
(sims3pack & package zip) 

As seen in...                          Vu dans...  
http://simsmusthave.blogspot.fr/2010/03/belize-set-1-by-annej.html


8 commentaires:

eliza a dit…

Hi Dear Annej:

Wow!! Gorgeous set, so lovely, delicate and very charming, excellent set, outstanding job.

Thank you so much.\

Best regards, big Hugs.
Kisses!!

Rosie a dit…

This is adorable! Such wonderful artwork!!

MJ a dit…

This is one of my favorite sets that I have been missing! SO happy it is back! :D Thank you doll

Unknown a dit…

I have been looking for the candle decor for the wall :D Awesome and thank you for sharing your talents

Luvie a dit…

I love this set just perfect

Iomai a dit…

You are a very talented creator for TS3. I just discovered you today and I think I'll start to use your decor for my sim's houses <3

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful work! I love the whole set! You have such amazing skills.

[X5-452] a dit…

<3 This is beautiful furniture!